Featured Post

w o r l d

Pssssssst! I have a secret to share.... There is nothing wrong with your world. Fix the vibration. l o v e

a good word revolution

From our vantage point, one positive word can make all the difference in the world. One positive view possesses the power to transform. It is our forever hope that among the thousands of words we illuminate, one will resonate and shift the vantage point of the receiver to a view of the world that vaporizes for at least a brief moment any and all negative emotion they ever could have visualized. l o V e!

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2017

FABULOUS Steven Tyler Love

Speaking of Janet, Funny. How. Time. Flies. When. You're. Having. Fun. 

Très vite, y'all!!???

Have you heard the story about how I tripped out, and actually tripped, and nearly fell when I saw THE Steven Tyler in a Dallas restaurant a couple of weeks ago? 

Farmer Guy witnessed me wobbling before he saw HIM, and asked me what happened. 

Cool as this wind right now, Steven Tyler said, "I think she just fell for me."

Yep, that happened. Tyler definitely has "Soul Glow". We claim him, right??!!

Afterward, we spun around downtown D in the whip, AKA, Farm Truck, blasting Coltrane with the fabulous Derrick Barnes celebrating Crown reviews. His forthcoming release from Denene Millner Books and Agate Publishing, CROWN: An Ode To The Fresh Cut (October 10, 2017).

This ALL happened only hours after ME being on the same program, and in the same building as SONIA SANCHEZ at the Tulisoma Bookfair. 

Thank you, Patrick. 

Fabulism meets mystical magical - hashtag my life. 

These storms have my locks perpetually EXTRA knotted up. And the moon that looks like fire, and the fires. All of it reminds me of that one YA book, what was it called? Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer, not to be confused with It's the End of the World, by R.E.M. Did anyone else read that series?

To uncoil, I try my best to write 19:18, read The Perfect Find by the fabulous Tia Williams, and watch Ozark, but I keep being reminded of the fragility of it all. Life---what really matters? I keep returning to LOVE. That's it. I love y'all. 

254, we lost another one this week, Rest In Love, Andre. 

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment