Featured Post

w o r l d

Pssssssst! I have a secret to share.... There is nothing wrong with your world. Fix the vibration. l o v e

a good word revolution

From our vantage point, one positive word can make all the difference in the world. One positive view possesses the power to transform. It is our forever hope that among the thousands of words we illuminate, one will resonate and shift the vantage point of the receiver to a view of the world that vaporizes for at least a brief moment any and all negative emotion they ever could have visualized. l o V e!

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

a p p r e c i a t e

Yesterday my ten year old daughter participated in and completed the city's 5k holiday run, The Jingle Bell Jog!  Midland Mayor, Wes Perry,  accepted my daughter's school's gift donation of $500 for another school rebuilding in Haiti.

I felt an overwhelming urge to give him a positive word card.  Seconds before the start of the race, I raced to my car and pulled out the tiny box that housed my cards.  Sifting through I found the perfect one.  a p p r e c i a t e In time for the gun, the card was delivered.

I appreciate those that don't forget.  I appreciate the people that do the work for those of us who are busy doing the other work.  Maybe we can collectively get it all done.  He even left the kids with a positive word for this in his mini pre-game pep-talk- nukabab.  The spelling of which I am not sure, but it means 'we c a n do it'.

I soon will consult with my fabulous partner to see if his sponsored school could be a recipient in a our fund raising effort.

Stay tuned.

2 comments: