Featured Post

w o r l d

Pssssssst! I have a secret to share.... There is nothing wrong with your world. Fix the vibration. l o v e

a good word revolution

From our vantage point, one positive word can make all the difference in the world. One positive view possesses the power to transform. It is our forever hope that among the thousands of words we illuminate, one will resonate and shift the vantage point of the receiver to a view of the world that vaporizes for at least a brief moment any and all negative emotion they ever could have visualized. l o V e!

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

B is for B a h a m a s

Teff, my darling!!!

C is for Canvas is in the TOP TEN on AMAZON! Click the link to see! WOW!

I'm soon off to a beach with my Kindle and my q u i e t mind. While there I will be at work on Cave of Souls and I'd like my mind to ponder words for the next seven p i c t u r e l e s s books . . .

Can we c o m m i t to what's next?

What I t h i n k we t h i n k . . .

I is for Imagination (three power positives)
N is for Nothing (all zero/blank/nothing words)
N isn't for Zig Zag (I made that up... but I think you know which book I mean)
E is for Evolution (biology words) or E is for Equation (math words)
A is for Adore (another in the beautiful a n g e l series!)
C is for Curtsy (dance words!)
W is for Wellness (New series start!)

I am, as always, incorrigibly o p e n to whatever moves you!

Isn't this the F U NNEST thing ever?

A M A Z I N G!

1 comment: