Featured Post

w o r l d

Pssssssst! I have a secret to share.... There is nothing wrong with your world. Fix the vibration. l o v e

a good word revolution

From our vantage point, one positive word can make all the difference in the world. One positive view possesses the power to transform. It is our forever hope that among the thousands of words we illuminate, one will resonate and shift the vantage point of the receiver to a view of the world that vaporizes for at least a brief moment any and all negative emotion they ever could have visualized. l o V e!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

smashwords got me going in c i r c l e s

Hula Hooping. I did it! I passed the Hoopnotica I curriculum. Shut - up! Super excited! So excited that I penned and published an alphabet book for hula hoopers! I want to share my j o y with you! 


This fabulous hooping alphabet - H is for Halo  is now available for free this week on Smashwords. Smashwords lets you download books to almost any e-reader. Hot!




to play with this new word list
  • register in Smashwords 
  • u s e  FREE code for YG72P
  • e n j o y words  
  • s h a r e
  • r e v i e w  


We love posting pages of the pictureless books everywhere. 



You are fabulous! 

love

Look what Farmer Guy got me! A wooden hula hoop. Fabulous! Right? 


Kind of ready to sign - up for more classes. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment