Featured Post

w o r l d

Pssssssst! I have a secret to share.... There is nothing wrong with your world. Fix the vibration. l o v e

a good word revolution

From our vantage point, one positive word can make all the difference in the world. One positive view possesses the power to transform. It is our forever hope that among the thousands of words we illuminate, one will resonate and shift the vantage point of the receiver to a view of the world that vaporizes for at least a brief moment any and all negative emotion they ever could have visualized. l o V e!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

w o r d s instead of resolutions???


What will you be and become in 2013? How about using focus w o r d s instead of resolutions to get the job done? Pick three words and post them everywhere in your world. Let's goooooooooo! 

Be the word you wish to see in this world! 

love

7 comments:

  1. Faith, Family, and Fitness (The F-Words!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence! Several of us were planning to do a year-end post about focus words. Michael Arnzen first introduced me to the concept a couple of years ago, and I swear by it. Great minds think alike, right?

    I'll include a link to your post when I do mine.

    My two words last year were WRITE FIRST. Worked so well it has become part of my every day routine, even now.

    This year my words are a little different:

    Peter Jackson

    You'll have to read my long explanation when I finally get the post up. ;)

    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the link:

      http://heidirubymiller.blogspot.com/2013/01/thoughts-peter-jackson-in-2013.html

      -Heidi

      Delete
  3. Hello there! Are you an active online visitor or you are for being offline?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Annie- Not quite understanding the question. Can't wait to respond. love

    ReplyDelete